An Important Announcement Concerning TXTag Customers from TXTag:
To see the news report that accompanies this information, watch the news report on KXAN Austin.
Dear TxTag Customer,
TxTag continues the steps of transitioning to a new operational system. We appreciate your patience during this upgrade.
Part of that transition includes a new mobile-friendly website with enhanced customer service features. Some important information about these updates and how we’re working to improve your TxTag experience is included below.
What do customers need to do?
When visiting the new website for the first time, you’ll be asked to update your login credentials including your password before signing in. Then you’ll be ready to sign in and check out our new account management features!
What’s happening during the transition?
- Toll transactions incurred from late October 2020 and into January 2021 began posting to customer accounts on January 11, 2021. As the system catches up on transactions that occurred during the transition period, many customers will see transactions from multiple days since late October post to their account on a single day. Customers who participate in our AutoPay program may see multiple account replenishment charges within a short period of time to cover the cost of their tolls for the time period referenced above. We encourage all AutoPay customers to regularly check the balance of any banking account they may have connected to AutoPay to ensure there are sufficient funds to handle any replenishment amounts.
- Late fees will not be assessed while we complete the transition. TxTag will notify customers via TxTag.org and email prior to late fees restarting.
- Historical TxTag statements are not posting to customer accounts at this time. Once the transition of customer data to the new system is complete, you’ll be able to view your past statements at TxTag.org. Issuance of new statements is scheduled to start in February.
- Any payments made prior to November 18 will appear on your account with the date they were applied to your account which will not necessarily be the date your payment was made.
- If you add a credit card to your TxTag account and opt in for AutoPay, your credit card will automatically be charged for any amounts owed at that time.
What changes will you see on the website?
- Streamlined navigation to make your visit to the site fast and easy.
- Ability to do more online from your desktop or your mobile device at TxTag.org:
- Advanced customer service technology that enables TxTag representatives to resolve issues quickly.
Thank you again for your patience during our transition as we work to better serve you.
Thank you for choosing TxTag!
TxTag Customer Service Center